Saturday 24 December 2011

THIS IS MY BLOG

H E L L O. . .

So here we go FINALLY, Tara Jade has entered the world of blogging! And an exciting one at that, although they say! And what a way to go in with a BANG being Christmas Day and all...

So its Christmas Day...and I'm sitting at my computer...in my apartment...alone. YEP this is a fun fun fun day indeed. Nahhh I'm fortunately going to go over to my dads house very soon. His partner will ensure we are all well fed and I may even get a present or two.

Well the aim of the game is to say H I  and I M  T A R A and I T S  N I C E  Y O U R
R E A D I N G  T H I S and F O L L O W  M E (is that what you say in blog world...if not go here: www.twitter.com/tarajadeross) and C O M M E N T and B L E S S  Y O U and
Y E A H !

By day I'm an Actress, Dancer, TV Host, Teacher, Speaker, Writer, Choreographer, Voice Over Artist, Director....by night I'm a h o t m e s s :o) I  L O V E G O D - He forever changed my life and my ultimate desire is to make His name rediculously famous! Im 27 years old, Im single, I have a degree, I drive a manual, I own a business, I wanna change the world....one celebrity at a time! Serenade me...and your IN!

Much love, kind regards...chat soon? How do you finish these things....have a nice day?...yeah! MWAH! X

No comments:

Post a Comment