Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello Twenty 12

H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R ! ! !

Well its a great start to the New Year...I just fell down the stairs, in a dress, holding my macbook, in front of my new roomate, her boyfriend, her brother and her dad....WELCOME EVERYONE to your daughters new home...and I'm the clutz shes living with! Oh boy...
I have frozen peas on my ankle as we speak. At least I aint dancing anytime soon.

I'm feeling quite unsettled about January and the New Year actually. A little stressed, and a little anxious...I have flights booked for the Renaissance Conference at Hillsong at the end of this month, however mum now wants me to be going to Melbourne as my grampa isnt in a good way :o( ... So will be flying to Melbourne the week before Sydney. I have 4 essays to complete by the first week of Feb for my FINAL subject of my degree, I have a 3 day actors workshop that I am conducting which I completely need to prepare for...and my ankle is throbbing gahhh! I need to go to the beach, clear my head and plan a few things I think! I need to write my goals down and prepare spiritually for the year ahead. Get my twenty12 mandate happening, and start it WELL! What are your visions for this year? Mandate? Goals, dreams? <3 2012: "Expectant for all my dreams to come true"


No comments:

Post a Comment